Monday, November 23, 2009

 

Sunday Evening at Ray's Candy Store



Comments:
heehee!
 
That's funny--but Jay could probably translate that into Greek you know.
 
Never before have I seen that T shirt so eloquently presented, both adorning a punk rock godess and pointing in the direction of one so worthy of the age old adage.
 
Hi Melanie,

Jay is an old friend of mine.

I am quite cognizant of his infinite intellect. But as an old friend / partner in crime, I have the poetic license to post jocularity at his expense.

You should hear the stuff he says about me...... :-)
 
S. Malanoski--Hi--I was photographing the "Extras" for "Making It In America" today when Jay walked into the picture--making it perfect--one real East Villager amongst the extras--check it out on my blog http://melaniemusings2.wordpress.com--don't mean to publicize my blog but the photo is so fitting and it is ofJAY!!S's partner in crime.
 
Hi again Melanie,

I just visited your blog, saw the Jay photo and left a comment.

His cameo appearance should have been included in the filming.
 
S. Malanoski--I did ask if they needed any "Extras". But they feigned not knowing.
Happy Gobble Gobble To All---Thanks for the great comment.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]