Sunday, July 12, 2009


Saturday Afternoon in Tompkins Square Park

Nice photos Bob. Nice seeing you yesterday in the park. The Mosh Pit Exists.
This comment has been removed by the author.

I can see Chris Flash taking a photo directly back at you in the 3rd pic. He is just above the crotch shot, behind the stage. You should get a hold of the pic that he took. It would be a mirror image of you.

Too bad Nico "Little bird bones'" head got chopped in the pic. I always enjoy looking at her pretty eyes.

Sorry I missed the show. But I'm not sorry that I left NYC.....

Says who??

Oh that's right, your anonymous....

Says who??

Oh that's right, your anonymous....
What's the difference who says "gross?"

Oh yeah, I forgot, if *you're* not in lock step with the opinion of everyone else in this neighborhood, you're not welcomed.

This neighborhood is *yours!* Because you got here from Kansas City in 1987, damnit!
I am a douche

I am a scum bag

And I got you covered..........:-)
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]