Thursday, June 07, 2007


Painter Shelby Voice At Her Studio Window ...

Found your blog through the nytimes. didn't know what to expect. well done photography...i hope you continue.
Hi Bob,

You and I are leading parallel lives.
I've often seen you walking through and around Tompkins Square Park with your Leica, as I walk through and around TSP with my Canon digital SLR.

We're both in love with the East Village and document it through our photos. I just learned of your blog today through The New York Times. It is indeed a fortuitous find.

I'm adding a link to your blog on mine. If you feel so inclined, I'd be honored if you did likewise.

All the best to you,
Hi Bob,

I was watching tv the other day, and there was a show on about a filmmaker in NY... they mentioned Thompkins Square Park, and the East Village... and I immediately thought of you... so I'm checking in... seeing how you, and everyone else down there is doing...:)

I see your story on Keith Riley... and I hope his recovery is coming along well... I'm glad they found the guys who did it, and arrested them... I hope they got all of those responsible... :(

Anyhow... I hope you're doing well... been thinking about you... :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]