Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

You're Only 74 Once ....












Last night at 113 Avenue A , friends of Ray Alvarez , proprietor of the renowned East Village institution known as Ray's Candystore , gathered with fake champaigne and real cheesecake in hand to watch Selena dance for Ray to celebrate Ray's 74th birthday. Selena had several ardent oglers , pardon me , admirers... including Ray . With all the food , drink and wholesome entertainment , everyone had a good time . Happy Birthday Ray !!!!

Comments:
I really wish i was there... not only for selena, but to share it with this amazing guy
we love you Ray, Happy Birthday !
 
I've posted another comment about working at Ray's in the 80's! Boy oh boy.... takes me back this. I'm hope that Ray had a great birthday! Love ya!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]